Adjustable rear sets rider Ducati Hypermotard 950
In stock - Package will be shipped out within 3 working days. Pre order -
Top quality materials, robustness and specific assembly components for extreme use characterize the new rearsets for Ducati Hypermotard 950.
- Footpegs have been CNC knurled for maximum grip even in the wettest conditions.
- Nr. 3 positioning of the support which together with the eccentric adjustment with 24 steps of the footrest allow countless combinations
- The gearshift and rear brake levers are mounted on bearings for optimum smoothness and are adjustable on two positions.
- The length of the brake and gear levers is adjustable with sliding guide (range of 33 mm.)
- Footrests and lever pegs are folding and lockable by steel spring pins, included in the kit.
- Road and reverse (GP pattern) shifting: the kit includes the wiring for an easy and reversible inversion of the Ducati QS sensor pulse
- Compatible with the original stop light sensor
- Bracket for rear brake master cylinder and its oil tank
The rearsets can be used with the factory passenger footpegs or with our heel-guard kit PES04B, sold separately.